A Lifetime in Ten Days: (Eliot/Hardison; minor Hardison/Parker); Hard R; On the first day Eliot jumps in after Hardison and Moreau shoots them both. On the second day, Eliot freaks out.
SERIES: Jukebox Musical (various pairings, see individual fics)
1. How I'm Living Now: All of them are broken, but somehow they fit anyway.
2. Thinking of You: (minor E/H, het, slash, mention of H/P); Eliot isn't used to being alone anymore.
3. All I Did was Love Her: (H/P, E/Women); In which school reunions are awkward and bullies get taken out.
4. Drinking to Drink: (hints of N/S); Nate is running out of excuses.
5. Fast Car: (E/H, past H/P); Alec's Nana hates Eliot on sight.
6. The House Rules: (E/H, past H/P); Eliot is ridiculously sexy when he sings.
7. Making Circles: (pre N/S); Sophie is running the longest con of all.
8. Right in Front of You: (H/P, E/H); Parker does some thinking about what she really wants.
9. American Made: (E/H); Eliot and Hardison bicker about the weirdest things.
10. America High: Everyone has a story. This is McSweeten's.
11. Whiskey in Mind: (E/T); Tara always goes after what she wants.
12. In the Darkness: (Minor E/H, N/S); All of them have bad days even now.
13. Rattlesnake Smile: (E/H); Quinn has never been afraid of Eliot Spencer until now.
14. LA Song: The Leverage team takes on the Queen of Modeling.
15. Calling All Country Women: (E/H); Hardison can't fake real country. But he does fake country well.
16. Seven Days: (Minor Nate/Maggie); It takes Nate seven days to throw away his life.
17. A Different Kind of Knight: (H/P); Parker has never much liked fairy tales.
18. Permanent 99: (E/H); The only thing hotter than the room is Hardison & Eliot.
19. Something's Gotta Give: